Dattelner Straße 19, 39307 Genthin
The synagogue in Genthin was one of the few Jewish sacred buildings built in Saxony Anhalt after the First World War. It was designed by Walter Pomplun and built in 1928. In 1937 the synagogue was sold and changed into an apartment house. The only part that remains from the original building is the fence.