Blumenthaler Landstraße 2, 39288 Burg
The company named Hermann Guiard '& Co. was one of the last shoe factories. The architect Arthur Korn from Berlin constructed it together with his partner Mr. Weitzmann in 1925. Korn had been a member of the "Vanguard of Berlin Architects" in the 1920s. The factory building, with its length of 37 meters and a width of 13, is considered to be one of most famous buildings of modern times.