Undershot Water Wheel Mill

Schopsdorfer Dorfstraße, 39291 Schopsdorf

In and around Schopsdorf there have been a total of four mills: the grinding and cutting mill, which was first mentioned in 1555, the Gottesforther oil mill from 1709, the Dreibachener mill from 1828 and the Rose Kruger mill which was first mentioned in 1739.The water wheel here in Schopsdorf was built by the Culture and Home Association as a reminder of this history which employed great special technology to use the creek. The festive inauguration was on 24 September, 2005.