Geschwister-Scholl-Straße 4, 39307 Genthin
When a private catholic school outgrew its 1898 original building, a new building was needed and built in 1913 at 4 Geschwister-Scholl-Street. At the beginning of World War 2 in 1939, all elementary schools including this one were converted into community schools. The building continued to be used as a school until 1971 when a kindergarten was integrated. After the fall of the Berlin Wall, the school was closed in 1993 due to a failure to meet standard requirements. The Catholic Church Marien has operated the Thomas Morus Youth Centre in the building since 1993.