An der Mühle 1, 39319 Jerichow
Countless historic buildings fell victim to fires and storms in the Middle Ages. Unlike many other windmills in the Jerichow area, the Dutch windmill in the vicinity of the Jerichow train station was spared. The mill is mentioned in records as early as 1736 and today stands under monument protection. It was built on a solid base and has an octagonal shape. In 1918/1919 the wind drive was supplemented with a crude oil motor, which in 1938 was upgraded to a diesel motor. Five years later, the mill was converted to electric operation. A foundation was created in 1996 to coordinate preservation, renovation and tourist use of the mill.